About Me

My photo
Fleming Island, FL, United States
My beginnings were humble which makes the end of the story that much better. It doesn't matter where you came from it only matter that you have a plan for where you're going. Don't worry about what anyone else says believe in yourself, I did. We moved to Jacksonville from Upstate New York several years ago. Shortly after arriving my husband and I decided that I would give real estate a shot. While my husband positioned himself to be my biggest fan I set out to see what real estate was all about! It's been a wild ride. From the very first year I was blessed to be a top producer for my company Vanguard Realty. What did I learn? That old fashioned hard work, networking with fellow professionals and most importantly remembering that if my customers had a remarkable experience they’d refer me to friends and family is what makes a real estate professional successful.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Keep it real! Consistant! Positive!

Well, we are smarter, leaner, and wiser! There are less Realtor's, Mortgage Brokers, and Wanna Be Inspectors in the business. This is GOOD!

Now that you have rid yourself of marketing that doesn't work, team members that were order takers and people on your sphere list that shouldn't be there it's time to Make Things Happen!

Success is a state of mind, if you believe in yourself first, than your confidence will lead others to put their confidence in you.


Stick to the plan. (make sure you have one)
Stay lean even when you get busier. (save for tomorrow)
Focus on your past customers, current customers and your productive sphere. (this is a referral business)
Have processes in place to keep you on task. (people oriented people tend to get distracted easily)
Give back (you reap what you sow, good or bad)
Refresh Yourself regularly (when you're in a better state of mind you're more productive)
Keep learning (as soon as you think you've arrived, you just became a know it all! Who likes a know it all?)
Make a commitment to step up your professionalism ( Realtor, let's represent!!)

I wish each and everyone of you the best! Happy New Year!


Kim Knapp
Realtor Jacksonville Florida

No comments: