About Me

My photo
Fleming Island, FL, United States
My beginnings were humble which makes the end of the story that much better. It doesn't matter where you came from it only matter that you have a plan for where you're going. Don't worry about what anyone else says believe in yourself, I did. We moved to Jacksonville from Upstate New York several years ago. Shortly after arriving my husband and I decided that I would give real estate a shot. While my husband positioned himself to be my biggest fan I set out to see what real estate was all about! It's been a wild ride. From the very first year I was blessed to be a top producer for my company Vanguard Realty. What did I learn? That old fashioned hard work, networking with fellow professionals and most importantly remembering that if my customers had a remarkable experience they’d refer me to friends and family is what makes a real estate professional successful.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Gold Rush

Yes its that time of year in Fleming Island again. The FIHS Golden Eagles had their "pep rally" last night right after their Home Coming Parade.

Just like last year I took my little Hailey Rose down for some good old fashioned fun. Except this she was just a little older and the perfect age to really enjoy it. She loved the candy, music and dancing. The kids and parents do a great job. It truly is special.

No comments: